Friday, August 27, 2004

Thoughts on hairy nipples:


On religion: I agree with what you're saying to a large degree. I believe that works, not faith alone, must govern righteousness and/or ascendance. On the whole time-continuum thing, I actually subscribe to a bit of a more horizontal theory anyway.. that there exist infinite timelines for each of us based on our potential decisions (which are also infinite). Something similar perhaps to Richard Bach, if you've ever read "One" or "Bridge Across Forever". Off topic: As a piece of writing, I greatly prefer Illusions: Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Bach and re-read that short one at least once a year.

On game-cons: You guys are famous goons! Heh.. that's great stuff there.

On Strongbad: Always hilarious

On Photoshop Phriday: Not the best ever, but worth a 5 second look-see www.somethingawful.com

On baby: 30 days and counting. Wow.

On Poker: After my first week of playing online for real mon-ay, was winning consistently and decided to move up to the next money-level. Big mistake. A couple of really horrendous river-suck-outs by my opponents and I was down below my original starting point at an alarmingly fast rate. Painful lesson learned there.. will stick to my lower-limits game and earn a much larger bankroll before moving up again. Ouchie.