Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Do Something About It You Turd!

Wow, that was mean! What I meant to say was, you should make it a priority to come to at least one convention a year with us! Our convention schedule now consists of GenCon in Anaheim during November/December, although I think some of us might make the pilgrimage to Indianapolis next summer (Denis an Eric), and then to Kublacon in SF in May. You should make it a priority to come! Yes, put it BEFORE your child, BEFORE your wife, BEFORE your life obligations, BEFORE work! DO IT!

It's super fun, and it lets us all stay in touch with our youth and tap into that nerdiness that was our HS careers. Except now we drink beer too!

BTW: I guess Jon's girlfriend from the cell phone poker is my girlfriend now, I picked up the game too! It's funny! I also got baccarat (spelled with 2 T's on my phone) and backgammon. Those British certainly make radicool programs for the cell phones! Web browsers, email clients, the works!

Johnny: I am SO sorry I didn't get back to you about that project earlier! I spoke with our contractor and he doesn't have a Nevada license either, sorry d00d! Give me a call and keep me up to date with what is going on though, I want to know!

AND: I think I have kicking around somewhere the older BD&D compilation book with all the rules. I think it used to be white? Or was that the monster manual? I forget.... BD&D r0x0rz! Long live Jon's BD&D campaign featuring the guild that gave you lucky dice rolls if your character sucked bad enough! I still have that sheet of paper somewhere...