Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Teh Action Crap Servars

I am working on fixing that problem now. I have a site at Lunarpages for the action team, but the domain is still through Nexpoint, so I am having them transfer the domain to an account at DotRegistrar, which sucks too. Once both 10d6 and the actionteam are transferred to DotRegistrar, I will be transferring them again to yet another company that I can manage the domains easier. So, apparently there is some issue with the .org registry and there has been problems with the transfer. Whateva.

Nexpoint has really taken a nosedive over the years. My guess is that they grew too quickly and couldn't afford, or were reluctant to hire anyone else and expand the way they should have, so basically everything is just sort of broken in their wake. On to Lunarpages!