Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The Salad Days

Art: Yeah I sometimes yearn for the days of playing games almost every weekend. The funny thing is we couldnt wait to get out of High School to get money. That quikly turned into can not wait to get out of college toget money. Now that some of us have 'money', we really don't. I mean a lot of it goes to bills, repairs, food, etc. It seems the more you make the more regular expenses you seem to cook up. And when you do actually have disposable money, you dont necessarily have the time. Resposibility is a pain. Being in Elementary school ruled. Hardly any homework and you could play with Stompers, Star Wars and Gi Joe figures, He-man, and transformers all day. Of course unless you were grounded or my Father was making me run/play sports/dig up backyards/lift weights or what other busy work. Damn I wouldn't even do my homework then. What a turd.

I used to play poker a bit at SDSU. I actually used to do pretty good, which is funny when I go to vegas and play cards I get killed. I remember sneaking around at Rich's Aunt's house in middle school to play Strip Poker on her computer. Art, didn't you also have it in your Commodore bootleg software collection?

Elrock: If you liked that Big Johnson shirt how about: "I'd lobsters on my piano than crabs on my organ". Another great. Man what were people thinking?

D>M>