Thursday, May 29, 2003

Wunderbar!

That's actually the axis "cheer" now, heh. Yeah, just played it for a bit- its pretty cool. Graphics look pretty nice for a Quake3 eng game, and it actually runs smoother and clearer than old Rtcw, while sportin better graphics. Its hard cuz its like 6 new maps- ugh. and you play it in campaigns of 3 maps,. so its a lot to take in, but I'll get it. overall, pretty g-d'n good for a free game! I'm playing as [AT]SteveImSteve, so look out for me!

Oh yeah Elrock- had to at LEAST give you props on my site- I stole your whole design pretty much! but its cool, cuz I'm totally learnin lots of new tricks n stuff- danke! Hope the mug turns out cool- hows those grey AT shirts?

Dungeoneer was helluv fun. But, I'm achin' to try out some more Battlecry - grr!

I wish I was a Hipublican! OMG, what complete losars.