Friday, May 30, 2003

hrrrm.... that's some rotten luck, sorry to hear that. no joke

Bigsky Aronovich: the games day at the library is coming up soon. you briefly mentioned that at the convention. I believe the next one is next month on the 8th, Sunday. I'm totally down for that if you are. Meanwhile, let me know if your up to anything this weekend. The only scheduled plans I have is to watch bruce almyty and matrix. That's solid.

Work News: Hey all, I've got another chance at the PM job... I think this time its about 30% chance, but there is still about 70% uncertainty. I'll know within 2 1/2 weeks but it still doesn't look good. Plus there's more risk riding on it. I don't think I'll continue to work here if I don't get the job. It's just a matter of where I'm going here... So there is definitely more at stake.

Jael