Saturday, May 31, 2003

hEY HEY KIDS!

Castle wolfenstein: enemy territory, didn't impress me too much. It's the same as any other shooter game. But for Free, it was great and will pass a few good hours. I have broken my gaming chastity, just couldn't resist free. I think the game is much too chaotic. It's hard to see the fine details, or your targets because the natural background contrast and coloring is quite dark. No matter how much you adjust it, it seems like you can't see much. So anyhow, there's relatively no teamwork and so finding medic and ammo seems to be the biggest quirk of the game. I don't like the "magically" appearing healing and bullets much either, but in a free for all, i think that works best. Finally there's some problems with the balance of the weapons but thats with all games.