Wednesday, May 28, 2003

De Profundis Logistics

I'm not going to lie, clarity is not the strongpoint of this "game" or the "manual", things are very much left up for interpretation, perhaps when Enoto returns he can help clarify things abit more (I think he has the rules too). Anyway, here are some major points that I am both making up and interpreting from the book:

- We write letters in character that tell stories. These can be interactive stories that are generated on the fly using both parties to move the story along, or they can be stories that are more one sided where the second person is more of a wall to bounce the story off of and to lead the story along, but not change it.

- I have no idea how to do this with more than two people, that is for us to figure out.

- More later, I am getting out of work and have to swing by a hotel, so more later.