Saturday, May 31, 2003

That sucks ASS!

There is not many incidents more aggrivating than the theft of something valuable to you. The loss of all those miniatures is just huge. I mean the tools, well whatever. That is just money, but the painted miniatures are so irreplaceable. In situations like that you just feel so violated. You know what ever shit that stole those are just going to look at them and say, what the hell is this shit? Either they will get tossed, what a travesty, or his/her 5 year old kid will get them, what a travesty. But we must march onward like good soldiers.

On a sunny side of things... Aimey and I were at a bar last night with a DJ spining 80s music and projecting 80s videos/movies. Pretty cool, but the best part is that we ran into our old neighbors that were on the floor below us at the previous apartment. Appearently, they had complained to Z (Yes the infamous supar Bizatch roommate we had) about her noise levels @ 3 and 4 am in the morning. She was slamming doors/cabinets, dropping things on the floor, stomping around. So as is typical Z fashion, instead of being curteous and keeping things quiet (She is a huge night owl until 4-7am.. Worse than Eric ever was), she decided on being much louder. So they appproached her again and she was totally unreasonable, so they contacted the landlord. The landlord then sent a representative to talk with her and she was a complete cunt with the rep. SHe chased the poor guy away. To make a long story short, the landlord evicted her. I am almost 100% sure that this is the second place in a row she has been booted from. The more and more I talked with others about the story she gave about the previous apartment she was at, the more I come to believe she was booted there too. I bet she still believes that she is justified in all her actions, as mean and anti-social as they are. Unbelieveable how self righteous she is. I can not remember a person that I have ever hated more than her. Shit I can not remember very many people I hate. She made the top of a very short list.

Elrock, As I always tell Aimey, what goes around comes around and those who treat others like crap will get theirs.

Night v.2. Aimey and I saw a hooker get picked up by a john. Kinda crazy. The minute I saw her walking on the street I knew what she was. It was in the low 50s and she had a bra sized top, a white feather boa, the shortest spandex Dazie-Dukes you could wear without them being a bikini bottom, and legs to the sky with just comical height stilletos. As she walked across the street a car stopped half a block down and waited for her. They exchanged words very quickly and she jumped in the car. She was really the only very good looking hooker I have ever seen.

Cheers to all.
Bortz