Saturday, March 29, 2003

Roman Rape-o-lanski

That whole 70s Hollywood culture was pretty out-of-control with all the drugs and what-all, that's one of the uglier stories from it. Polanski sux.

Chinatown is one of my favorite movies. I haven't seen too many of his other movies, only I saw Bitter Moon with Yukari and the Tongs in high school. I invited along Ziskin, Nathan, and Jordan and about halfway through the movie they told me they were going to break my arm.

Oww

I'm getting crusty and old. First of all, I'm hairier than I was two years ago. Second, one part of my body or another has been aching or sore for the last two months. I have this rad back pain which goes through my left buttock, thigh, knee, and testicle. Then my left arm sometimes aches. Then my right shoulder sometimes aches. I think I need an 18-year-old girl to constantly give me physical therapy to completion.

Enron Confidential

Nice to see you Enron! I'll be sure and register for KublaKon by August, just like you said!

Mini-Music Review

Whoever wrote that fucking song with the "Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play" chorus needs to be punched in the buttocks. I can't remember the band's name. Fuckhat? Something like that.