Monday, March 24, 2003

Battle Cry

Good to hear you guys played, but sorry to hear that you only played one game!!! Hopefully y'all SF'ers will be as excited to play when I finally finish the BattleCry Miniatures Project. I'm getting excited as I progess...

Also, Jael, are you in MCSE school still? I didn't know you decided to go that route. And my second question is, if you are in MCSE school, are you in it to learn, or are you in it to get the cert and get the raise that goes along with it? I think I can help either way.

And to Aaron: Did our constant playing of Battle Cry in Europe not help you defeat the lothesome "Butcher" McClelan? Apparently not. Sheesh, I expected more from you, you turd.

To Rudy: Sounds like Google is being run like any other corporation in America these days: High government interaction, low privacy responsibility, high importance on information gathering, low respect for personal privacy. Also, a proxy is a computer that in essence pretends to be different computer on the network to get on the internet. Useful for computers that are behind company firewalls, but still want to access the internet. A "proxy" computer if you will.