Thursday, March 27, 2003

I was saying Booo-urns

Ah.. I had almost forgotten about the brilliant 'Greastest Hambugers' Three cheers to Elreich The Third. Ya! My name is Mista Hass. Ahh.. do you know what that menas in German. HAaa... You are mista hate. Boooooo...

Hey Rude do not forget lots of swearing, whoring, and humanity points for the day of prayer. Also do not forget your master skills of persuasion, the shotgun, and the 14 year old girls. Poor, poor Alexander will never be the same. Then again according to our illustrious GM grand mizard Elreich, we were all going to die, and or lose our insanity for sure on our way south. F#*ker!

Johnny, where in the world did you run across that site? I wonder about you. You know a dolphin is not really bring home to the parents kind of material that we talked about on friday. I am sure she was nice and all but the fins really do her in.

Elric where did you run across those inspirational quotes. Great stuff. Stuff to live by.

All: It looks pretty set, David will be joining the military in July. What can I say, it may actually be good for that monkey.

Gore Nads