Friday, March 28, 2003

The fuck?

So I just got a spam whose title is "Jam Your cock between my huge Rack [long string of letters and numbers]." OK.

The first two lines of the email read in small text:
"a waxy substance like onto tallow.
We heard that Athelred was injured in another battle, a great one."

Then there's a big pictures of a couple naked chicks. Below that is some text saying that if you're a "breat man," you'll love the site.

Then we're back to small text:
"I do not remember.
She took the lead and said, I thank you.


AVDLNPGLS4873341397


no more offers? please go here


I did not know if he was angered by my boldness, but he answered me with something like a laugh.
I sat up, and heard the bird again, and then looked over to where Gyric lay."

...The fuck?

Phoon Booth

('Cause that's how the Thai girl working on the project misspelled it.)

The movie was pretty "eh." It's pretty fun and watchable, but also really cheesy. It's like a good made-for-TV movie... I'd say it's a good rental, but definitely not worth eleven bucks, or however much a flick costs these days. (It's also SHORT--about an hour and twenty minutes with front and end credits.)