Sunday, July 27, 2014

Vag-juice spritzer might be the kicks-tarter we've been waiting for.

MOVIES
Saw "The Master" on Netflix. That was intense! Didn't think it would be as watchable as it ended up being. Some people online seemed to be really off-put by it, but Joaquin Phoenix acted the shit out of that movie. It wasn't as "a look behind the scenes of Scientolmology" as I kind of wanted, but it was still really good.

Lucy: We went to see Lucy on Friday. I think I've come to the realization that I just don't like Luc Besson's movies, even though I've seen every single one of them. I feel like it would have been better if it had been a more typical Hollywood action movie, instead of this weird fucking Luc Besson -fantasy- or whatever it was. It wasn't offensively bad, but it was just OFF in an annoying way. There's a cheesy  European-ness to it that rubbed me the wrong way, which makes sense if you've seen any other Luc Besson movie. "Oh hi, I am American police kommandant enjoying my strudel cheeseburger! Stop or I will shoot you with my granatwerfer, USA."