Monday, September 17, 2012

| Playing FTL Now!

The intrepid crew of The Sunless Sea -  Icon, Jasmine, and Captain Rascal have begun their journey through space!

Pretty fun indie resource management/rpg game.  Space combat is fairly interesting so far, although I have found targeting the opposition weapon systems is a fairly solid and consistent proposition... I have been boarded once and my crew was able to fight off the pirates with no losses!  I have also added two alien crew members via quests and events.

Fun game if you like the syfy, not sure its worth $10 if you don't.

PS OMG, Enron played so much Borderlands.  It fell 100% flat for me.  Diff'rent Strokes for different folks, I guess.   Enron likes the bicycle shop episode and I don't.  It's cool, I guess it's a matter of disgusting, perverted, worse-than-Hitler tastes, but whatevs.