Sunday, September 16, 2012

| Demonic Toe

Thanks for the great Dungeon Crawl Classic session today J-dawg. Was hoping for the ENTIRE Action Team to show up, but we were only missing Jael, Art, and RyRy, so that's pretty darn impressive. Sorry for my horrible technical difficulties - I thought the iPad would have been a much smoother way to "hangout" and let me take it outside for a change of pace, but the sound issues were ridiculous. Next time I'll try to use a proper laptop or just stick to the desktop.

Edit: Fun facts - I used the iPhone's Hangout app when I had the bluetooth going, but then the phone shut itself down after about 40 minutes with the warning "phone too hot, functionality will return once it cools down" - I'd never seen that! So I had to switch back to the iPad (where the mic is next to the camera - MotoByke commented on me talking into the camera, lol) - anyways, the iPad was ON FIRE - so fucking hot. It held out for the entire session, but being basically silenced was a huge bummer for me.