Saturday, August 04, 2012

| Mindcrap

I am always up for some Minecraft. I still pop into the Actionworld server on Minefold from time to time. Still a fun game. Yes and lately Latency has tanked with Mindfold. Hope they shore that shit up.

Punk memories... Going to the Reseda Country Club, I think to see LagWagon, Jughead's and Strung Out. The venue was super late opening and I was driving eLzar up the wall. I most have told him I was cold 200 times. I swear he was going to kill me. The show wasn't terribly memorable but eLzar fury was. I think this may be the show:



Driving down to SD to go see a Supernova show and seeing the van on the 5. I was all stoked and we pulled up next to their van and I got their attention smiling, thumbs up or whatever. I realized theye didn't get it and I did the "Hi-yaa" chop and the band went crazy in the van. Everyone popped their head to the window to see us. The we got back to SD and the crowd was totally indifferent to Supernova at the Soma. Booo... Still I got to see them once.

That Vagos show at the Patriotic Hall was wild. That theater was trashed afterwards. They must have known what they were getting into with that show. They didn't hire the Vagos for nothing. Unfortunately, the oversold the show, there was a riot outside, and inside the first five rows of seats had been ripped of their mounts and tossed up into the rows behind. I also think it may have been where I got into F2F. Also, I learned to hate PW. Mostly due to the "Unity" shitheads they drew. I do believe Chad was there too. Someone from the OG [AT] group talked to him at one of the Strat-cons. Probably Motobyke. I do believe Chad was one of the shitheads jumping from the speaker stacks. Probably had his rings on that time too.



I liked NUFAN. I really dug Leche Con Carne and some of their older stuff, but never really listened to much after that. A real shame about Tony Sly. The missus was pretty bummed about it. NUFAN was the first Punk album she owned, from before we even met.

jr0n, I still plan Diablo III from time to time. The story sucks chopper's balls, but it is a fun mindless grind game that can help me unwind after a spirit crushing day.

D>M>