Friday, August 03, 2012

I didn't go to the fast food themed show but I remember hearing about it. Probably the Go-Nuts? They had a bunch of funny characters like the Dough-Nut Prince, I think.  I never made it up to Gillman St! I remember being awed that you guys went there, lol. I did see the Queers up north when I was going to Santa Cruz. I think that was my first legitimate encounter with gutter punks. JP and I went to some really weird small shows. There was one in an almost empty bar where there was a dude shooting a needle into his arm in a photo booth. Yay, not getting murderized.

Noooo, you don't know what you want, it may take you years to find out, work real hard and motivate , team building it will swallow you... (cool break down part)

More memories: Vagos security/riot show - Offspring opening for Nofx, " LAPD Army For The Rich" tshirts -