Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summoner Wars Update: Got a couple of tense games going with Jael's "unbeatable" Tundra Orks ;) I feel pretty confident with how they're going but we're both very low on cards and I know there's no guarantees. I'm REALLY liking the Jungle Elves. They're a team that has awesome commons and where you don't have to rely on the champions very much. I still need to tweak the deck a bit, but I think they're my favorite of these first 8 factions. I put the merc champion "Khan Queso" in there. He's fun because he's cheap (3 pts to summon) and he has that same rat special ability of "every time he moves near a unit, roll a die and on a 5 or 6 that card gets a wound." I THINK that also effects your own cards though, so you have to be careful. Lovin' it.

eLRICK: Did you ever pick up The Filth faction deck? I hear they're pretty powerful and I don't understand their "mutation" mechanic. Wondering if anyone has actually played with them yet.

Olympics Update: I still enjoy watching the Summer Olympics and kinda love how I can basically leave the TV on NBC all day and night and have something interesting to watch. Anything gymnastic related is HELLUV stressful and all the swimming races are super tense and exciting. F the winter olympics, yo.

UPDATE: Jael owned me TWICE.