Tuesday, July 31, 2012

| FART

Ahh yes, the fart stage. I still remember going through that. Awesome... Every... god... damn time, it was hilarious. I still laugh at farts though, so I guess I never fully got passed that stage. Exhibit A:



With ManCon III, it may have to wait until later in the year. October, maybe? Or early next year. September would be bad for me though. I just have too much going on in August and September.

Uggg, I wish I could have gone to the Beerfest this past weekend. We are totally doing it next year. All of you other Mofo's are totally invited to eLzar's house. We will upperdeck his coffee maker, piss in his cornflakes, and vomit all our beer into his bathtub. He totally agreed. Who's in?

Borderland 2 looks to be sweet. I will be on that knobby hobby horse like a bitch in heat. Ewww, that sounds gross. Nevermind.

r00d, I know that spiders and ants carry small air pockets on their body. As a result, they can survive under water for a bit. Clever trick: detergent reduces their ability to retain these air bubbles. It probably removes the oils they use to retain air bubbles on their body. Either way, ants can survive under water for a good bit, but once the detergent hits the water, the die almost instantly. What I am driving at here is, you need to pour a few dozen boxes of Tide into your pool. That will get rid of your aqua bugs, plus you can have a bubble party.

Yes, the new Blogger posting site is balls for iOS and the Blogger app on iOS gets poor ratings, so I have avoided it all together. As a result I only blog at my computer.

D>M>

No, ma'am. We released ourselves on our own recognizance. What Evelle is tryin' to say is we felt the institution no longer had anything to offer us.