Tuesday, July 31, 2012

| Remember Milquetoast the Cockroach?

I liked that guy.

 - Anyway, I suppose since all you high-rollers are heading out to GenCon, we are not going to do a CabinCon III at the site of Enrons BachelorCon?  That cabin was glorious last year, but since we went in September and JerkCon is in August, I'm guessing it's a no go.

 - Having so many games of Summoner Wars going at once is totally working against me.  I forget which cards I've seen and wtf I was doing between turns.  Oh, and an undo would be really nice....  PS Again, since I have forgotten what cards I have seen against your unbeatable Tundra Orcs deck Jael, is it just a meatshield deck?  All Smashers and Stonecloaks?

 - Beerfest SOUNDED fun this past weekend, seeing as I live so close I could hear all the bands playing, but did not attend since NO ONE WOULD GO WITH ME...

 - I did however go to California Extreme on Sunday with Wylie and our neighbors, and lemme tell you, it would be a BLAST to go without kids sometime.  Wy is just a little too young to really get it, he did have fun, but I didn't get to play anything because he could too easily get lost with all the peeps in that room.  The games were awesome and there was SO MUCH PINBALL I wanted to play.  It's only two days, so maybe next year we can rally the troops and stay the night for some old school arcade super good-time happy hours!  I also have two utterly purple, black, blue, and swollen toes from wearing flipflops and kicking the back of Wy's shoe as we made our way through some crowds. They look grim!

 - Wylie has entered the "Fart" stage of his development.  He has an amazing capacity to fart, fart on people, alert others when he farts, talk about farting, and make fart sounds.  I am truly blessed to be a parent!  Reminds me of Raising Arizona where the ratty kid in Hy's trailer writes 'Fart' on the wall before his dad yells "HIT THE DECK!" and throws a bunch of M&Ms at him.