Monday, July 30, 2012

Mental lapse.  Rest assured, it won't happen twice!   (getting goaded out of the wall and losing, that is).  So it might be a wise career move to retire before I raid the booty shop once more for more plunder.  By the way Yeolde, you set the game time to 15 min again, so rather than igniting your losing streak once again with free sweet wins, I haven't accepted the games.

Last week, I watched Ice Age 3 against my best judgement although somewhat lack of choice.  I don't recommend this for any grown adult, but if you are a teenager or younger, this might be a good flick.  The kids in the theatre were giggling uncontrollably while I seem to benefit from an hour of good naptime.   So I guess everyone does win.   Seriously, I think the movie had something to do about a teenage hearthrob, learning family values, kiddie humor, etc.   Saved by the bell anyone?