Friday, August 03, 2012

Jabberjaw was great! I don't think I went to the show you mentioned, but I saw a couple really good shows there. The most memorable being the show with the fast-food, superhero themed band (what were they called?) that got into a pie fight on stage with their "nemesis". A whipped-cream pie hit me square on the chest. I was wearing a Third Planet shirt and it took about a year for the curdled milk smell to go away.

Our couple trips up to the Bay Area and Gilman street were really fun too. Remember when we saw Mr T Experience and they played the longest set ever? They kept saying "three more songs!" Then they'd play like five and say, "three more songs!" again.

I'm not too familiar with NUFAN, but I remember liking what I heard. I'll going to give them a listen today out of respect. RIP Tony Sly, a man who knew, that a handshake is nothing but a subtle "fuck you."