Tuesday, May 15, 2012

| Zombocom

You know what's funny, I'm not even that into zombies.  I mean, it's not a thing I do, but when you look at my recent track record one could easily deduce that I love zombies so much I want to marry them:

 - Walking Dead game - I like it!
 - Alan Wake - there are dead things in it!
 - Nightfall - a game with zombies in it, I like it!
 - Zombies, run! - a game I am using to get in shape and I like it!
 - Run For Your Lives - a fun 5k that I hope will recapture some of the goofy scares and thrills from my trips to Knott's Scary Farm
 - Diablo - I regret it without even playing it, but I hear there are zombies...
 - Listening to Cannibal Corpse (why?) right now at work
 - I colored eggs on Easter to celebrate the zombie Jesus, aspect of Bunny.
 - I picked up the Filth Summoner Wars faction, which I think is undead/zombies?

Maybe I will marry them.