Monday, May 14, 2012

| Warmachine = Doomwhaaa?

Do you still have Doomtown cards? You don't have some of mine by any chance, do you? I've still got two big boxes of cards, but the third box, that should have my Dudes and faction Home cards has been AWOL for years. Whither my precious Whateleys?

Anyway, I'm a bit surprised you can't sell the models off. WM is pretty popular these days. What are the minimum bids you're setting and what is your S&H?

One thing to be aware of is the battlegroup boxes are plastic now so demand may not be as high for the metal ones. Then again, enough people prefer the metal battlegroups to the point I don't think it should be a tough sell. Which leads me back to wondering if your minimum bid is too high.

Of course you could always, you know, play the game as God intended, which I'm sure would make your friends happy. ;P