Monday, May 14, 2012

Jron, That's a mighty list of games.   If I see you before your big sale event, I will consign to you a couple more games to sell as well, Battlecry, Memoir 44, Warmachines starter kit, Warmachines longgunners to add on to it.

Rude - Saturdays good, same bat time and channel?   We can continue the Twightlight struggle onslaught and test Version 3.1416 of my Dungeon Crawl game.  Also bring the Kindle and Ipad!  I've just downloaded a million apps from the itune store.  It's more addictive just to download the apps than actually using them.  As for diets, it's cool you lost a pound!  The thing about diets though is the sustainability and that's really the problem.  Like I was on a all 80% protien/fat diet, and had to get tons of meat from the supermarket weekly.  Then when I went to restaurants or vacations in other countries, it just wasn't practical.  You'd achieve the same weight loss effect by sticking to a 1500 calorie diet (eat anything).   Just make sure you count the calories!