Thursday, January 19, 2012

| SWTOR is dead, long live SWTOR

Where is everybody? I haven't seen any of my "friends" log in in some time... or they just created new characters and switched servers on me....

I just dinged 14 and finally see some abilities that speak to my tanking-ness, FYI. Patience, Theride-san.

And here is a network diagram that was sent to me at work when I asked my 'technical contact' in a group I HAVE to work with for detailed information regarding their VPN configuration:



This is one of the most awe inspiring pieces of garbage I have ever set my eyes on. And no, this is not a joke, and no Wylie didn't actually draw this. The dude who sent me this is the worst ever. Ever. EVER. All he does is make things more difficult for the world and filibuster meetings that are urgent and require his teams action.

My favorite part is the red dot. It serves no function at all, but there it is.

Shoot me.