Thursday, January 19, 2012

| Pro Tipage

I forget my name. Its not one of my typical monikers. I will let you know as soon as I log in next.

Re: Pro Tip I: I have used the right click mouse pointer combo, to some success. I'm still experimenting with that one, hoping I can get used to it. I'm still spastic that way. I have not tried the right/left click and point yet. I'll give that a whirl.

Re: Pro Tip II: Yeah, the frenetic came when I got myself surrounded by 5-6 AI plus AI robot and proceeded to get my ass handed to me on several occasions. In trying to run out of the combat, I get off key, and frenetic ensues as I try to survive. More my panic + key binding than the combat itself was frenetic.

Re: Pro Tip III: I though it might be the Windows key the first two times, but the next one I didn't even have my hand on the keyboard, only my mouse. Besides I moved the commands over to the right side of the keyboard. This one is the most perplexing issues. Will research.

D>M>