Thursday, July 09, 2009

Two wrong turns make a right turn?

haha! Actually it was all in good fun and I just couldn't resist taking advantage of the situation. At the time I was having so much giggles, I didn't realize lil' Rudy had gone off getting angry or whatever (I noticed he did stop chatting in the text box and he was trying to foul my guys intentionally).

so honestly, ... Egregious or not and hurt feelings aside, I was thinking, ok... I could be a gentleman and just score quickly or... SMASH the puny stinkin' lizard skinks into rat paste, smear it all over the cement bread, and press my advantage so that even an overpowered lizard team can't come back from!

I chose the latter and had lots of fun! Shake hands afterwards of course... =)

Strategically though, that's one of the only ways to beat a lizard team is by injuring all their armor weak skinks. So that would have been my long term strategy anyway, except this was just nicely put in a box and shrink wrapped with a blue ribbon on top.

Man! me and Rudy always has the best MMO fun! Pally vs. Druid! I still ownz!