Thursday, July 09, 2009

I don't see how that's dicking you, since it's a game and I'm trying to win it. It so happens that you screwed up or your game screwed up. Also it was good luck that the ground kicking actually worked because the odds are to roll over the armor value and then a high damage roll. Guess it's fair to have a team that runs ins and outs of circles in peoples tackle zones.

And lastly, there is a button called create a new team. 2 games is not going to make your lizardmen unfucking disposible.

Edit:
Jorn - will be heading to our new house in Redondo this weekend! will contact you when i get back next week.

Rude - I'll be near Redondo bch, so your welcome to stop by my new house if ur in the area, provided you don't try to kill me... =) jk. it's near artesia, near albertsons. Get my number from Jon so i don't have to post it on the blog.