Monday, July 06, 2009

| Alas, Andorhal

- I cannot make it this weekend for gaming. I am doing the company retreat thing at my boss' mansion, so no gamin'. But plenty of eating food and schmoozing!

- We are getting hot and heavy into WoW:TCG here at work. The more you play, the better the game gets. (and the more cards you have access to helps). Certainly helps that the two guys here have 80's in the REAL game.

- Now that Jon has it, we are only one player away from an Blood Bowl Action Team League! The private league minimum is 4 teams, so we just need Johnny to pick up a $20 illegally resold copy from some Celestial and hope that eventually the code is not banned, and we can get our game on! Do it!

- Alternatively, pick up the full priced copy and play with us!

- Man-Cthulhu-Con sounds fun, but there is no way in hell that could get a game together and run it all weekend. Or even run a game for an hour.

- I motion to vote on acceptance into the executive board one Jael "Flamin' Hugs" Lee. I offer this individual up to membership on the grounds of his wish to include anything WWII related in the festivities of ManCon. "Aye!" I further motion to transfer all ownership and voting rights of Dean "Bedazzler" PetersOn to me, because I am of more sound mind than he and could better use his voting power for the good of ManCon-kind.

- I like D&D 4th edition.