Thursday, July 09, 2009

| Sorry Johnny

I got so angry at Johnny last night playing Blood Bowl. We both signed up for Eric's league but apparently Eric needs to approve us, so we just played a regular game with our other teams. Lizardmen (me) vs Orks (O.riginal R.udy K.illas- Johnny).

I scored the first TD in a few rounds, easy as pie. Skinks running through his tackle zones like no biggie. His big guy failed the bonehead a couple times as well.

So now it's I think round 3 or so and I'm kicking to him. Ok. I get that roll where "defense gets to completely redo their setup" so I'm thinking FUCKING FANTASTIC. I click to a different preset and BOOM, all my guys are off the field in the endzone... what!? Let me try a different preset - BOOM, same shit. FUCK! Now there's 1 min left so I'm frantically trying to manually do it and time is ticking down. I get a bunch of dudes to the fucking line of scrimmage and BAM, time's up and look at that - 3 fucking players on the field, rest of my team is off on the sidelines. 1 big guy, 1 saurus, and 1 fucking skink.

So that sucked enough as it is, then johnny decides "I'm gonna injury all 3 of rudy's guys" and fucking hurts my big guy for the next game and then after that I was constantly down and he kept injuring my players. I think I had 6 guys for most of the 2nd half.

I lost. I was pissed. Fucking Blood Bowl. I'll never use those fucking presets again cuz that was some bullshit. A few of my guys leveled up which is cool and now I've chilled out. The game is still buggy but at least I'm figuring it out early on and can find work arounds. For as fucking uneven the teams were at the end, my skinks were little fucking bastards and held their own as best as they could.