Monday, July 06, 2009

Thanks for the words of wisdom Enron. Truly Aeryk and I almost came to blows and your cool head and Solomon-like wisdom has prevailed. I will bring a venereal disease sampler plate to the manvention.

Ja-el... you know what, if we play 4th ed (which I think the other guys would be in favor of), you should come for the whole thing. I realize RPGs of yore did not hold your interest, as I recall because of all the downtime and mapping and boring shit, but 4th ed D&D is truly a different beast and I honestly think you would enjoy it. It is really focused on combat, and running fights on a board, and is very smartly and tightly designed and also very well-balanced with lots of fun effects that move things around the board, support teamwork and do crazy shit. I think you would enjoy playing it as a tactical game.

I am also willing to make the following concessions:

1. Descriptions will only be of awesome shit (arterial blood spray, tits, etc.)
2. I will base the plot off of an A-Team episode or something awesome

Blood Bowl update: I has it.