Monday, July 06, 2009

40 flaming ninjas would be epic indeed! I would invoke the Advanced 2nd ed D&D rules in building your own castles and henchmen. I think a 60th level master ninja entitles to at least that, and continuing the character I made in Junior high, I have a bag of unlimited holding, and can pull out the castle and henchmen at will! I can torch your house and every house on the friggin block.

Free beer would be great. It seems Man-con has a good tradition, so it should continue on. Since I live pretty close, how about you guys play RPGs and then when you guys get bored or want a change of venue, just give me a call and I'll go hang out on the 2nd day or something. If not, we can also make another con some other time dedicated to board games and painting WWII miniatures! yazzar!