Saturday, March 01, 2008

Portal is really fun Enron, yeah find a copy of that. I dunno if it's worth 20 bucks though.. you think so jon? I guess maybe... I wouldn't really buy the orange box though - rented it. Maybe if your into that half-life 2 stuff I guess.

This is a really cool (real life) skating video: Lord of the Lines. It's all happy and not RAWR AGRO SKATE MONSTERS WOOHOO like a bunch of others I seen. Man, I wish I woulda skated when I was a kid. :( I'm too fucking old now. I'll throw out my hip.

I know what you mean jon about MASH but dude, I'm hearing good things! I think the memory is tainted cuz I've only ever seen it as a little kid and it bothered me then and seemed really boring and strange... Ohh, I'll throw arrested development in the Q - I caught a few episodes a long time ago and liked it. Good call.