Saturday, March 01, 2008

| One more thing...

Fuck yo Momma!

Say what?

I liked the HL2 stuff. I mean it wasn't great, but it was fun. I guess I get the urge to play twenty minutes or so of a FPS from time to time. Portal seems cool, but 3-4 hours play time seems sort of weak. Especially since puzzle games tend to have real low replayability. What happened to the days of games lasting 20 hours or more? MMORPGs do not count. 20 hours of *insert repetitive task here* and the required toleration of 15 year old jackovs is not what I would call entertainment. I still go back to Diablo from time to time. Sure it is monotonous as well, but at least I am killing things instead of mining. Sort of a little more satisfactory at the primal level. Although I have to say I have not busted it out in probably 9 months.

I never could get into M*A*S*H. Sometimes I would watch the occasion episode, but it never grabbed me. Oz did seem cool at the time, but I only watched it from time to time when I was other people's house with HBO. I haven't had access to HBO in quite some time.

D>M>