Saturday, March 01, 2008

| click click click click click click click

I've been playing Diablo II again. What a classic game -- sure the graphics are pretty crappy now, but for a seven-year-old game it's held up amazingly well.

Not sure how excited Aeryk would be about this one (actually, no, I am sure exactly how excited), but they're releasing some pretty good Dead songs for Rock Band soon:

* "China Cat Sunflower" from Aoxomoxoa
* "Casey Jones" from Workingman's Dead
* "Sugar Magnolia" from American Beauty
* "Truckin" from American Beauty
* "Franklin's Tower" from Blues for Allah
* "I Need A Miracle" from Shakedown Street

$1.99 or $10 for all of 'em. I'm amazed at you guys' drum skills. For some reason I've barely touched the drums even though they are really fun. I think since my girlfriend plays them I sorta think of them as her thing. Maybe I should make up some excuse like arrogantly declaring that drums are for chicks or something? I dunno, it's hard to tell when to make up excuses about something sometimes.

Rude, have you seen Arrested Development yet? Definitely put that in your queue if not. Really fucking funny and smart show -- we got hooked and have been blowing through an hour or two or episodes a night. Like most shows, it takes a couple of episodes to find its footing, but once it does, it's awesome. (Don't get me wrong, the first disc is really good too, though.) Hey Aeryk, can you change my avatar to G.O.B.?

Also: M*A*S*H? I dunno man, think you'd be wasting your time on that one. That's an OK show but I don't think there's any way I would ever sit through all 11 seasons or even one. I would like to see the original movie, though.