Thursday, February 28, 2008

| Lorst

Anyone watch Lost? This season has been good. If you're caught up through season 3, here's a really cool video recapping the first 3 seasons in 8 minutes:
Lost in 8 minutes
It's funny while actually being a good catch-up.

Got that kubla khan thing in the mail too. Thinking about it. I should go for it. We shall see.

Yeah, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - saw that. Honestly, why would they think that's a great idea. Yuck.

Rock Band kicks my ass pretty good. Still only doing drums on hard - just got to the set with Run for the Hills and some horrible Police song I'd never heard. I did the mod to quiet the drums pads, works like a charm - only bummer was the circle cutter was $15 bucks and I don't think I'll ever have a use for it again in my life. But the felt and foam rubber sheets were only a buck each so 8 dollars total. And I did them in the proper colors so I got full RYBG pads going. Hasn't noticeably effected bounce or sensistivity and the horrible CLACK CLACK of drumming is WAY better now.
This mod:
DRUM MOD

Don't have my camera now, so this pic stolen from mod page. Mine looks the same although I was a little lazy with cutting my circles so a little jagged/sloppy on mine.