Sunday, February 24, 2008

There Will Be Blood and No Country for Geezers are on my to-do list although they're barely hanging in theaters - prolly just for oscar shit. I can wait em out.

I actually got the Orange Box from gamefly yesterday so I'm playing Portal for the first time. Fun! On the 18th map, so it's lookin at around a 2.5 hour playthru. All mess with the other games real quick before I turn this in. The lost video game comes out thursday and it's probably gonna be BAD (it's just an adventure game I guess) but I think it'll be worth the rental.

For Rock Band I still find myself doing the guitar stuff more - the drums are HARD and I'll get to that in due time (plus so LOUD goddamn!)

At the movies the previews were SO bad. There was this really long one for a Rolling Stones movie Scorsece (sp!?) is doing. That shit looked HORRIBLE and fuck if that wasn't the worst thing to sit through.