Thursday, February 28, 2008

| The great disappearing Deef returns to the AT site!

eLzar: I must say, most of that Deputy Droopy clip I vaguely remember, except for the tongue part. That was damn funny and I remember that part in particular being a roll around on the floor laughing moment (a true LOL as it were).

Catsup, Ketchup, either way I never had much use for it, women or no.

All you jArks interested in KublaCon 2008 May 23rd-May 26th? jA- eL? Looking for head counts so we can decide on one room or two. As far as I am aware DaveDefeat and Ian are in (Ian reminds me how awesome last year was every time I talk to him). The Pre-Pre-reg ends tomorrow at $35. April 15th $40. May 9th $45. $50 after that. Let me know fuggers.

Week in review:

- Setup my new stereo system over the past few days. Yeah! So much better.
- Started purchasing a few Music DVDs to enjoy said stereo (Concerts for lazy turds like me). Bad Religion: Live at the Palladium was quite good. Besidea the concert footage, the commentary was very cool. Gave a lot of perspective to BR, especially in the grim days of the mid-90s when they seemed to stray so much from their roots and style. Check it out if you have the chance.
- My Mom and Dave (step-father) visited last weekend and I can not remember the last time I was so hedonistic. So much food and drink. Had a great time.
- Got my credit card bill. Ooof. Note to self: too much fun can be sad sometime later.
- Time to really start saving money. No more wasting money. Boo!
- Compacted all my DVDs into a couple of nifty cd/dvd cabinets. So much less of an eye sore.
- Ja _eL, come visit us, and by visit I mean do not sit around in Fremont and wait to the last minute to see us for an hour on the last day of your trip. Do it!
- I keep looking at the Orange Box and saying, "Fifty bucks? No way..." I guess I can no longer justify it any longer since I play video games so infrequently anymore.
- Feverishly reading a book right now. Before they are Hanged, book two of The First Law trilogy. The first book is really good and so far the second book does not disappoint. Amazing books for the first two written by Joe Abercrombie. Book three should be out in April I believe. If you are looking for good adult fantasy (not that kind of adult jArk) then you should check this out.

The IRS blows. First they take my money, and then they tell me they are going to give some of it back despite budget shortfalls. What kind of buffoonery is this? Oh wait, Congress voted for this BS. One goes hand in hand with the other. F'n jackels

D>M>