Sunday, March 02, 2008

M*A*S*H? But then again I used to watch the Andy Griffith show, giligans island, i dream of jeannie, the Munsters, almost all the old sitcoms. Something about dated filmography that's less enticing these days. Just don't have the penchant to watch anything black and white anymore or without stunning visual effects. As a kid, it was probably because there was plenty of time to blow after school especially playing hooky with homework. I DO watch a lot of discovery channel and the traveling and cooking series. Anyone? It feels like traveling also.

Eryc: downloaded Teardown and played a 5-6 missions, pretty cool, much better than the old versions in terms of control and playability. Can't say much about the graphics since everything is small scaled so there' snot much to actually see. There's no sustained fire on doors, and i've passed every mission on the first try. Kind weak AI OR i'm just brilliant. I think I got wiped on killing 30 genestealers cuz the stormbolter jammed on every turn. Sfun tho.

wtf Movies...
Movie: Assasination of Jesse James by the coward robert ford.
paid it. saw it. avoid it. (was pretty boring)

wtf again
I'm so pathetic I couldn't even get laid with a Bar girl. Not that I ever had game, but last night I got down and so I went to a bar to just "talk" with the professional ladies. Well this one acted all interested in me and we got to talkin. We got to talk about going to the movies and coincidentally we had nothing to do on sunday. So she asked me if I wanted to go. Movie went pretty well, and then she bought some clothes, oh and stuck me with the bill. Fine. Thinking now I'm her shooger daddy, I take her home to my place. But what? I get the I think I should go home now. I dropped her off. I was gonna just curb her somewhere but I'm not a dick.

How's Mike???