Friday, March 07, 2008

| N+

Trailer

I met with Jon and Janice for a drink while they had a stopover in Los Ang-a-leez tonight (they're on their way to Costa Rica) and we were shootin' the shit and I mentioned N+ for X-Box Live Arcade and he'd never heard of it!?! Shit is rad. It's an update of the computer game N which is free for mac and pc.

It's a great game! Puzzle/action thingy sorta like Lode Runner if you guys remember that one. This you only have two buttons - jump and suicide (and believe me, you'll fucking use that suicide button, dammit.) And you run around the maps trying to get to the end of them. Great description, huh?

Go here for N for free: The Way of the Ninja or if you got a console, check out the demo/trial for N+. It's a really solid update. Very smooth, addictive, goddamn frustrating, and generally cool. It's cheap to buy or go for the pc version for free, basically the same.

I thought everyone knew about this game, I was all shocked! So, just sharing.