Sunday, March 02, 2008

hehe...

rude--- did you like my intro? At first I had How's mike first but then the effect at the end was better...

So jorn, maybe it was bordering the relationship side when you exit the bar scene that I deliberately persued. The thought of some periodic free action with a special friend makes it alluring and she was finely built for some details, if u must know, but that is all I will reveal =). Would it have ended happily if I didn't persue the movie route and had just blurted how much for the night? It plays in my head for sure. The honest and frank stench of a desperate man looking for some relief is a deadly combination of failure. (cry) I'm so pathetic...

Possibility of Princessness? of Comeandlayme island in hawaii maybe!


P.S by the way did you catch my double entendre in the paragraph? (Hint: ended happily??? == happy ending??? )