Sunday, March 02, 2008

What the hell is wrong with you Johnny!? As the dudes can attest, I'm a pro at dealing with ladies of the night.. NOT that I have actually ever DONE anything, but at conventions they seek me out and offer to pay ME for services rendered. I don't understand it, but I have not the heart to deny a damsel in disdress. (dis-dress, cuz I ask them politely to get naked my friend, oh yes.)

I don't know man, you shoulda been "would you like to have sleep with me?" and just took care of business. Take my ass to the movies man, I'll buy the fuckin' popcorn.

I can't for the life of me beat Run For The Hills or The Who song at the end of Rock Band on Hard drums. Fuck those fuckin' song. Bleh. I'm 56/58 for songs beat, and I think I shall give up and move onto guitar/vocals or something. Rented Gears of War and playing that here and there. Pretty cool. Doesn't blow my socks off but it seems pretty solid and fun so far.