Thursday, December 20, 2007

| Propagandhi means thinking about politics.

Which I don't like to do, but I did for a little bit tonight and came up with this:

“I noticed that Time Magazine made President Putin the Time Magazine ‘Man of the Year,’” McCain said, according to NBC. “I understand that probably, but my man of the year is one Gen. David Petraeus, our general who has brought success in Iraq.”

Politics = lies, damn lies, lying statistics, money, more lies, murder, Satan and more lies.

As a side note, based on my love of the Rock Band drumz, Leslie gave me 5 drum lessons for xmas! I am nervous and when I can find time, I am totally rocking out to Rock band even harder so that I am not a total lamer when I take my lessons! Who cares if I don't own drumz!

If I start to rip at drums and start a band, it is TOTALLY gonna be called "Petraeus". That is and awesome name for a band!