Saturday, December 22, 2007

| Happy Holidays Everyone!

Here's an update on my shit:

1. Project finished and (apparently) successful! Huzzah! I actually feel pretty good about this project (unlike some other things I've worked on) and hopefully the kids are gonna crap their pants over this one. Maybe our company's stock will even come out of the toilet! Let's hope that loud, scary, mysterious buzzing sound never happens again! :)

2. I'll be in LA and, as usual, Christmas Eve will find me at the Poop Deck. Better yet, through happy and completely random coincidence, Enron's brother is the guy working the bar this year! Craziness. Anyway, anyone who is in LA is more than welcome to come. Typically we're there from around 3-6, a lot of random people show up, it's always a good time and surprisingly full of the Christmas Spirit.

3. The special lady friend and I are hosting a New Year's party this year. I hope that a bunch of you guys can make it up! Aeryk, are you gonna be here? If anyone wants to stay, we've got plenty of floor space for anyone that wants to come up.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas! Even the Jews!