Monday, December 17, 2007

- Aaron is really fun to drunken dial. I'm not sure why. Theories?

- The first wave of Rock Band guitars really sucked. Mine started making a loud squeaking sound and then broke the day after I got it. Fortunately the new one is a lot better. I haven't bought any of the downloadable stuff yet. I heard there's a whole Who album coming out for download all at once sometime -- that would be cool (although their song in Rock Band is a little too epic). I haven't heard Enter Sandman all the way through in at least ten years, but it's just as stupid as I remember.

- Superbad was one of my favorite movies this year! Oh well, we'll always have Mazes & Monsters (possible screening date: New Year's).

- Golden Compass was good, but the protagonists didn't bomb enough churches for my tastes. I also don't understand why they cut out the part where they time travel back and abort Jesus. Also, it had the worst theme song ever. Imagine JP if he was a woman, making up lyrics on the spot about how great the main character's soul is, to the theme of "Love Boat." That is seriously a lot what it was like. People were fleeing in terror.

- I have been reading the Necromunda rules! I now know that you can run four inches per turn and also shoot or fight in that same turn!