Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Enron's just the nicest guy in our whole gang, bar none! I'm usually reduced to a slobbering pile of tears and self-hate when I drink, so I can't imagine I'd want to call and talk to another human being at a time like that.

The new live NOFX album is fucking RAD. WAY good. They do some really neat versions of songs. They're just one of the best bands ever. NOFX > Bad Religion

I haven't posted in forever cuz I cleared my cookies and am so amazingly lazy, I couldn't be bothered to re-enter my username/password.

Geek out on this, fellow GRRM fanboys: ASOIAF PAINTINGS for a compendium coming out next year. Pretty fuckin rocking stuff. Kinda blows me away, the scale of the castles. GRRM is working hand in hand with this guy, so I guess its pretty authoritative, but I never really visualized these things so big.

I watched Eastern Promises this weekend. I liked it. I coulda done without the whole Naomi Watts subplot (or is that the MAIN plot?) and woulda preferred a more straight forward Godfather/Mother Russia version. I thought it was cool though. I love the ding-dong boxing in the sauna. BRUTAL.