Monday, December 17, 2007

| Indeed, O rugs did Drunk dial...

The conversation mostly consisted of relentless laughs, hiccups and many utterances of I can believe I still have service. In fact, Rugs called me while taxing on the tarmac and stayed on the phone for at least two minutes beyond takeoff before the cell service finally petered out. One comment, in the I am too drunk to control my volume kind of way, must have thrilled the other passengers, "I hope I am not fucking with the instruments in the cockpit." Wow. I told him the flight attendant was going to club him when they leveled off, but I imagine he got sick before he/she even had a chance to do that.

Pretty much the only thing I was able to get out of Rugs was: Seattle, Las Vegas, 3 bottles of wine, flying, hiccups and the only intelligible phrase with regards to cell service and cockpits. Good stuff.

jr0n: In the mannerisms of O Rugs... Necromunda Good. Role-play Good. Hiccup. Bwahh hahahahah! Hiccup. Hahahahaha... Etc...

jA -El: Booooo! No visit to the Bay area this winter! Booooo! We haven't seen you in a year you know.

D>M>