Monday, October 15, 2007

| More LIke BLOWblivion

- Can't get past the interface and graphics. I know the depth is there, the whole open endedness is awesome, the equipment, side stories, etc. is awesome, but I fired it up again before 'lending it' to Jon, and was kinda sad. Seriously, I was sad that I had to play this game. So I didn't, and bought Doom from XBox Live Arcade. Now THAT is a fun game!

- Bioshock is another game you should contemplate getting for the 360 Rudy. It is really fun and interesting. I mean, it is a shooter and all that, but there is enough story, and interesting bits so far to keep me interested. I am notorious for buying, briefly playing, and shelving games and this one has kept me coming back for like a week! It is pretty fun.

- Where is Denis?

- I am 9 out of 10 teams in our hockey league. Ugh. Interesting format I chose for the league. I you get a crappy draft, or a few players on the IR or DTD, it is a slow process to try and remedy the problem since changes only take effect once a week. I like it though, it is low stress and reflects kinda what I like about games which is to make the best out of what you got and not all games are gonna be balanced, etc. Fun! I think I lost this week 8 - 1.... :(

- Having fun playing around with Docnorvell, though I am considering dumping my skinning and leatherworking for engineering and mining. I did a terrible job at keeping my leatherworking up and at this point there is no incentive to leatherwork cause I can wear mail! Thoughts? Not looking forward to scoping the low level places for copper mines, but there you go. Kinda weird not having any alts on this server, too. Docnorvell comes from a simpler, more pure time in my WoW gaming.

- The Kings SUCK.

- I feel the need for a tactile, hands on, modelling/painting/constructing project. Any ideas? So far I have been contemplating finishing the Battlelore/Memoir/Battle Cry hex board as well as finishing my 15mm Battle Cry with casualties project. No one ever plays Battle Cry anymore, but the idea of ACW with casualties just seems so neat/grotesque to me. Again, any ideas?